- Multiple Recur360 Accounts: You can now set up multiple Recur360 accounts/QuickBooks files, with just one login! The UI has been overhauled to support this. In the bottom of the left side menu, there are now new options for Recur360 Accounts, Login Settings, Billing Settings, and Logout. Recur360 Accounts will show you every Recur360 account you can access and give you the ability to add a new Recur360 account, which will let you connect and configure a new QuickBooks file! At the top of the page is also a dropdown that will show you the Recur360 Account you are currently accessing and allow you to switch to a different account on the fly. Login Settings is now where you go to change anything related to your login, such as your name, email, and password. Billing Settings allows you to view/update your billing information. Many of these options used to be in Settings->Account, but now that section only relates to the Recur360 account you are currently accessing. In there you can update your company name, access your .qwc file for QuickBooks Desktop accounts, or delete that particular Recur360 account. This update will be especially useful to Accountants who want to manage multiple QuickBooks files in Recur360 by only needing one login!
- Customer Details: If you click on any customer, you can now view a list of Recurring Invoices that customer is linked to right on the customer details page.
- Pro-Rating Recurring Invoices: If you check the box to Prorate The First Invoice when adding/editing a recurring invoice, when you add/edit line items, you can now choose if you want to not pro-rate any specific lines. This would allow you to prorate the monthly fee line on an invoice but still charge the full amount for a setup fee line.
- Card Expiring Emails: If you visit the Cards Expiring Report, you can now check any upcoming expiring cards (as long as the customer record has an email address on them), and send an email, notifying that user to update their card information.
- And More:
- The Recurring Invoices page now has a location column for QuickBooks Online connected Recur360 Accounts and a class column for QuickBooks Desktop connected Recur360 Accounts.
- After adding a Payment Processor, there is now an easy link to update your Payment Link Settings, so you can be sure all of your customers can easily pay their invoices.