- Invoice Details Page: When you click on any invoice within Recur360, the Invoice Details page has been redesigned. In addition to the redesign, you can now make internal notes within Recur360 on any invoice in the Recur360 Notes area and you can also view any Recurring Payments connected to the invoice.
- Customer Details Page: When you click on any customer within Recur360, the Customer Details page has been redesigned. In addition to the redesign, you can now view the email history of emails sent from Recur360 to the customer along with any Recurring Payments the customer is linked to. You can also view the link the customer can get emailed with the "Email Link" button on top.
- Recurring Invoice Page: When you go to add/edit any recurring invoice within Recur360, the Edit Recurring Invoice page has been redesigned. In addition to the redesign, you can now view the billing address of the selected customer and you can also choose a new option to "Automatically Post a Payment for the Invoice Amount into QuickBooks with Invoice Without Any Processing". Choosing that option will post a full payment against the invoice without requiring/processing any CC/ACH payment methods. Also next to Customer Memo or the Invoice Line description you can create new dynamic variables that you can use. Clicking on the "Create Dynamic Date" button will allow you to specify new variables such as "15th of Month 1 Month After Invoice Date".
- Recurring Invoice Lines Report: There is now a new Recurring Invoice Lines report in the Reports section. This report will show every line linked to any of your recurring invoices between the dates you specify. You can click on the various fields to be redirected.
- Email Link Settings: When you visit Settings->Email, if you allow customers to view past invoices in their invoice link, you can now set how far back past invoices should display. Any invoices dated earlier than your selected date will no longer show.
- Customer Payment Settings: You can set whether or not individual customers can pay by ACH, CC, or Both. When editing a customer, there is a new Invoice Link Settings area where you can specify those options. Then in the Email Link customer's receive, they will be limited to only being able to pay with the set option (as long as your payment processor supports that option).
- And More:
- When you go to edit a customer, you can now view the date any payment details were added.
- In Settings->Email, you can now check a box to hide item names/codes from emails/pdfs sent from Recur360, only showing the line descriptions.
- The Payment History report for QuickBooks Online users now shows customer notes.
- In Settings->Account, QuickBooks Desktop users can view the version of QuickBooks they are connected to.