- Add Dynamic Dates To Recurring Invoice Text: You now have the ability to add various dynamic dates to the text of your recurring Invoices! You can add in the invoice date, invoice due date, and next invoice date in the customer memo or line description text areas when you add/edit a recurring invoice. You will see new draggable buttons near those sections that can be either clicked or dragged into the text area, causing custom text to appear. When the recurring invoice processes, it will replace that custom text with the appropriate date.
- Credit Card Expiration Notices: Recur360 can now automatically email your customers prior to their credit card's expiration. In Settings->Account you can enable this new feature and specify how many days/months prior to a card expiration to email the customer. If you have the payment link enabled in Settings->Email, that link will be included in the email and customers can update their card through there. Otherwise they will be informed to contact you to update their billing information. Only customers with cards that are linked to active transactions (recurring invoices, recurring payments, or scheduled payments) will be notified. The Cards Expiring Report also now has a checkbox that filters to show only cards linked to those active transactions.
- Active/Completed Recurring Invoices and Recurring Payments: If you visit the Recurring Invoices or Recurring Payments section, they are now split into Active and Completed recurring transactions. If you specify an ending for your recurring invoice/payment, once it finishes it will now move to the Completed section to help you identify completed transactions more easily.
- Email Payment Link: The payment link that can be included in emails now has a number of new features:
- Customers can now make partial payments against an invoice. When they select an invoice to pay, they can change the amount they pay from the full amount to whatever partial amount they would like.
- Customers can now see Past Invoices by clicking on the "Past Invoices" tab in the link. This will allow them to send emails to themselves for past transactions.
- There are also a number of new columns on the page providing customers more details about their invoices.
- Automatic Payment Method Selection: Now when you choose to pay with a customer's payment method in a Recurring Invoice, Recurring Payment, or through the Process Payment buttons, when you select a specific card/ach, the payment method that gets written into QuickBooks will automatically select a corresponding payment method. For example if you choose a Visa card and have a payment method named "Visa", that payment method will automatically be selected. Supported payment methods include Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, and ACH (You must have payment methods with those names in order for the selection to work).
- Pro Rate Values: When you set a recurring invoice to prorate the first invoice, a new column will appear in the invoice lines area displaying the prorated amount of each line in the invoice.
- Authorize.Net Reseller: Looking for a payment processor? Sign up for Authorize.Net through our authorized reseller link: Sign Up Here
- There are also a number of other behind the scenes enhancements and updates throughout the platform.