- Dashboard Page: Upon logging into Recur360, you will now be brought to the new Dashboard Page! On this page you can see all kinds of details at a glance including your current open invoice balance and recent activity in your account. Stay tuned for even more updates to this page in the coming months!
- Payment Methods Report: There is a new report at Reports->Payment Methods. This report will list out information about when payment methods have been added to all of your customers.
- Payment Methods: If you go to edit a customer and view the payment methods added to them (or if you view them in the new Payment Methods report), you can now see who added the payment method. This could be a Recur360 login, the customer through the email payment link, one of the payment processor syncs, etc. Not all payment methods added before this release will have this information, but going forward all new ones will. Also Recur360 now tracks who set payment methods on Recurring Invoices and Recurring Payments. If you visit the Recurring Payments page or the Recurring Invoices page, under the Payment Type column, if a method is set, it will also display who set it (Recur360 login, customer from the payment link, etc). This will only show for changes going forward.
- Card Expiring Emails: In Settings->Account under General Settings, if you send out card expiring emails, you can now specify how frequently your customers get emailed about their card's expiration. By default, the card expiring email is sent out once every 25 days (after it is X months prior to expiring).
- Recurring Invoice Defaults: In Settings->Account under Recurring Invoice Settings, you can now enter in a default interval that will automatically fill in the Interval whenever you create a brand new Recurring Invoice or create a Recurring Invoice from an invoice. This is particularly useful if all recurring invoices you make have the same interval (e.g. on the 1st of every month).
- Customer Active/Inactive: If you go to edit an active customer, you can now make them inactive in QuickBooks/Recur360 by clicking on the Make Inactive button in the bottom right corner. If you go to an inactive Customer in Recur360, you will be able to make them active by clicking on the "Make Customer Active" button.
- Email Payment Link Setting: In Settings->Email under Invoice Link Settings, there is a new setting that you can check to make it so when your customers visit their email payment link, all of their open invoices are selected to be paid for by default, rather than needing them to select the invoice(s) they want to pay for.
- Recurring Invoice Lines Report: The Recurring Invoice Lines report now has a Customer Type column.
- There are also a number of UI updates and behind the scene enhancements throughout.