- All invoice/paid invoice emails now have a new PDF with details of the transaction attached to them.
- Recurring invoices can now be set to a frequence of "every X months on the X day of each month." This allows for biannual and quarterly invoices.
- Your next Recur360 billing date and amount can be viewed in Settings->Account.
- Most lists now default to 20 results, recurring invoices page sorts by customer by default.
- The date of an invoice is added to invoice emails.
- If the Elavon payment processor is connected and billing details are added to a customer with a billing zip code longer than 5 digits, only the first five digits will send to Elavon per their requirements.
- Users can now sign up with Intuit Single Sign On. This allows users to sign up and login with their Intuit account.
- A welcome email gets sent out when signing up.
- The home page of Recur360 has a link to a FAQ section.
QuickBooks Online Integration Updates
- Line items on recurring invoices can have negative values. (The overall invoice total must be positive.)
- When connecting QuickBooks Online to Recur360, there is now a page detailing how to turn "Custom Transaction Numbers" off, allowing Invoice numbers to automatically be created.
QuickBooks Desktop Integration Updates
- Invoice and payment syncing in the sync log now display the name of the related customer as well as a link to their record.
- Customers marked inactive in QuickBooks Desktop will be removed from Recur360.