- Multiple Account Logins: There is now a new Logins section in the side menu. If you visit there, you can create a new login, giving them access to your Recur360 account. The original login that created the Recur360 account is the admin login and has full control over the account. This login is also the only login that can do certain actions such as managing billing details for the account or close the account. Any additional logins created can get access to any other aspect of the account, depending on what permissions you give them. When creating a new login, you can enter in the email address you want to invite. This will send them an email, allowing them to create a Recur360 login and link that login to your account. You can also specify what you want that login to be able to access in your Recur360 account. You can limit the sections, customers, invoices, recurring invoices, recurring payments, capabilities and more that they can access.
- Edit Invoices: If you click into any invoice in Recur360, on that invoice details page is now an Edit Invoice button. Clicking on that will bring you to a page where you can edit the details on the invoice right from within Recur360. *Note: You can only edit invoices with the item types that Recur360 currently supports when creating Recurring Invoices. If the invoice contains any non-supported items, you will not be able to edit that invoice within Recur360.
- Invoice Creation: There is now a new capability to create single invoices right from within Recur360. If you visit the Collections Center, there is now a "Create New Invoice" button on that page. If you click that, you will be brought to a page where you can specify all of the details of the invoice and then immediately have it created, written to QuickBooks (immediately for QuickBooks Online accounts, after the next Web Connector sync for QuickBooks Desktop accounts), emailed, and/or paid for based on what you set it up to do. If you visit any Customer, there is also a "New Invoice" button on that page that will bring you to this page with the customer already filled in.
- Customer Settings: In Settings->Account, there is a new Customer Settings area. You can now set various settings if you want to require that certain fields be entered in every time or prevent duplicate data from being entered in when any login to your account creates or edits a Customer.
- Bill With Parent: Jobs/child customers now support billing the parent customer record. For QuickBooks Online, if you go to add/edit a customer, after filling in the Parent Customer field you can choose the Bill with parent/Bill with customer option from the dropdown. This dropdown will sync with QuickBooks Online. If you choose to Bill with parent, all invoice/payment emails will be sent to the appropriate parent customer above them. For QuickBooks Desktop, there is a new global Setting in Settings->Account called "Bill with customer". In order to keep functionality consistent, this will be enabled by default for all existing Recur360 accounts, so jobs/child customers will continue to email that record's email address. If you uncheck that checkbox, they would then email the appropriate parent customer instead. The Billing Address on the PDF will also display the Billing Address of the appropriate parent customer as well.
- Notifications: There is a new Settings->Notifications section in the side menu. All logins to the Recur360 account have access to this section. In there, they can set what email types they would like their login to be BCC'd on. For non-admin Logins, they would only be BCCd on emails for customers/invoices that they have been granted access to. In addition to that, for the admin Recur360 login the new Account Summary Emails setting from the previous release has moved here. Currently, only the admin Recur360 account can enable and receive that Account Summary email.
- UI Updates: There have been a handful of UI updates made throughout the site. Most notably now as you scroll down through certain pages, pertinent buttons, such as Save buttons, will remain visible at the top of the page making for more convenient access.
QuickBooks Desktop Integration Updates
- PO Number: You can now enter in a PO Number into a Recurring Invoice that will be written over to QuickBooks on any invoice that Recurring Invoice generates.