- Account Summary Emails: If you visit Settings->Account, you can now enable a setting to receive email updates about your Recur360 account. You can get Daily, Weekly, or Monthly emails telling you information about invoices processed, payments processed, and more!
- Email Settings: By visiting Settings->Email you can change the following new settings:
- Customize the text in the email for the link users click to View/Pay their Invoices
- Hide the Recur360 Invoice # from Emails/PDFs
- Hide invoice lines from emails (So they only show on the PDFs)
- Void Invoices: If you click into the Invoice Details of any invoice, you can now void invoices right from within Recur360.
- UI Updates: There are various minor updates to the interface including different colored tabs on certain tables and different icons when viewing Recent Invoices under any specific customer's details.
QuickBooks Desktop Integration Updates
- Payment Methods: When you create a new Customer within Recur360, you can now immediately add payment methods to them and your customers can pay invoices prior to syncing the new Customer to QuickBooks if you use one of the following payment processors: Recur360 Payments, Authorize.Net, Elavon, Stripe, or USAePay.
- Company File Path: If you have trouble syncing with QuickBooks through the Web Connector after moving your QuickBooks Company file, you can now visit Settings->Account and reset your company file path there.